The Xootr Street is the “tank” in the Xootr line-up! With a virtually indestructible deck constructed from a solid block of 6061 aluminum, it provides a light and (literally!) bulletproof structure. The new X4 model features a QuickLatch locking system for easy folding, portability & storage, replacing the Ergo Locking Pin from prior models.
As with all Xootr scooters, the Street employs the patented steering and folding system for easy transport and storage.
- Deck (platform): CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Anti-slip: Die-cut slip-resistant grip tape, pre-applied
- Frame construction: Cast aluminum
- Wheels: 180 mm diameter, ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black) on die cast aluminum rims
- Bearings: Shielded, self-lubricating R8ZZ bearings
- Grips: Black conformal foam (ergonomic, gel padded grips available)
- Folding mechanism: QuickClick™ Latch
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever. Additional rear brake available.
- Wheel diameter: 7.1 inches (180 mm)
- Wheelbase: 28.3 inches (720 mm)
- Overall length (deployed): 35.4 inches (900 mm)
- Folded dimensions: 31.1 inches L x 9.4 inches H x 12.6 inches W (at handlebar) (790mm L x 240mm H x 320mm W)
- Min handlebar height: 25 inches (635 mm) from the deck
- Max handlebar height: 38 inches (965 mm) from the deck, accomodating adults up to 6′ 7″ (201cm)
- Max deck width: 7.9 inches (200 mm)
- Max deck length: 24.0 inches (610 mm)
- Max rider weight: Over 800 lbs (363 kgs)
- Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kgs)
Pick-up available in Toronto. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for hours or to book an appointment.